28.8.05

What's Wrong?

Some days, you wake up with the feeling that something will go wrong. When the feeling becomes a fact, then it’s too late to change your path. You have to experience it to its fullest and find the strength to go on.

What I suggest, after experiencing exactly what my first sentence states a few hours ago, is for those of you out there that are able and willing to loose their night sleep in order to talk to a friend after the incident happens, to leave their nasty minds behind when they wake up in the morning. To leave the feeling of loneliness not aside, but deep down within, and to decide to take the risk! Because I believe that through taking risks, though experiencing, through living (in happiness or in pain), some greater truths will come out from the corner about ourselves.

Have in mind that this is my opinion today. Tomorrow maybe it will be different one. Who knows? Life is short, and as my name states, I Am Short Too! (my mind is, for sure…)